Succeed Economically And Socially In Latin America.
Enhance Your Industry Reach, Meet Influential Business Partners
LatinComm Conference and Expo is the first event of its kind to focus on the tremendous opportunities in Latin America. It is designed to give attendees the tools to create a Latin American business strategy and develop successful partnerships. Participants from North and South America (and other countries) will have the opportunity to network in a highly interactive atmosphere.
LatinComm is co-located with ITEXPO East Miami Beach which draws over 7000 attendees, including over 1000 from Latin America.
The LatinComm target audience includes Service Providers, Operators, MVNO’s, Enterprises, Government Agencies, Resellers, Manufacturers, Developers, OEM’s, billing and payment companies, consultants and others.
LatinComm is organized by NextVision Media. NextVision Media has been producing world-class events for over ten years.
Topics To Be Covered:
- Chairman Welcome and Latin American Insights, Understanding the Mobile User
- Latin America in the Context of Global Bandwidth Flows: A BRICS Perspective
- Is Latin America Ready for the Cloud?
- Navigating the Latin American Legal Landscape
- Keys to Establishing Latin American Partnerships
- Let’s Talk about NOLA/SOLA
- Crowdsourcing: App Enablement Using Remote Labor in Latin America
Exhibiting Companies Represented At LatinComm Have Included:
- Broadview Networks
- BullsEye Telecom
- Compliance Solutions, Inc.
- CSF Corporation (The 8MS Toll Free Provisioning Folks)
- Sidera Networks
- Telarus Inc.
- XKL, LLC
Why You Shoud Attend
|August 27-29, 2013
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Conference Center
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Go Social For Event Information & Special Discounts!
Important Links »
LatinComm Photos »
Media Sponsors »
Who Should Attend »
- Service Providers
- IT and Internet
- Government Agencies
- Device Manufacturers
- Billing and Payment Companies