Call for Papers
LatinComm Conference & Expo Seeks Experts to Present on Latest Topics Surrounding Latin America
Conference designed to give attendees the tools to create a Latin American business strategy and develop successful partnerships.
The LatinComm Conference & Expo conference program focuses on topics that are important to everyone who wishes to learn about expanding reach into this multi-billion dollar market.
LatinComm Conference & Expo is open to speaker and topic submissions from all parties. To propose a speaker and/or topic, please visit the website or complete this form.
- Must adhere 100% to our “No Commercialism” policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism or self-promotion, please do not agree to speak.
- Must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Must provide a detailed session description for the conference website.
- All sessions to be presented in English.
Topics To Include:
- Call Center Opportunities
- Crowdsourcing: App Enablement Using Remote Labor in Latin America
- Keys to Establishing Latin American Partnerships
- Latin America and the Cloud
- Latin American Insights, Understanding the Mobile User
- Mobile Marketing and Entertainment
- Navigating the Latin American Legal Landscape
- Opportunities for MVNOs in Latin America
- Technology Solutions
- The Latin American Tablet Market
- Boom in Data Center Opportunities
If you have any further questions, please contact Larry Lockhart at Larry@LatinCommExpo.com
Hablamos Español & Falamos Portugués Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries in Spanish or Portuguese.
|August 27-29, 2013
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Conference Center
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Go Social For Event Information & Special Discounts!
Important Links »
LatinComm Photos »
Media Sponsors »
Who Should Attend »
- Service Providers
- IT and Internet
- Government Agencies
- Device Manufacturers
- Billing and Payment Companies