Telco CDN - What Place for Operators? Report Provides Information on the Positioning of the Various Players in the Value Chain
Jan 24, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdgsrq/telco_cdn_what) has announced the addition of the "Telco CDN - What Place for Operators " report to their offering.
Facing the growth in Internet traffic, especially video, the major telecom operators are now deploying CDNs in their networks.
They could potentially upset the entire video distribution ecosystem.
However, technical deployments are complex and the commercial challenges are daunting in a market that is already very competitive. This study gives the status of this new market and provides information on the positioning of the various players in the value chain.
- What are the operators' initiatives in CDN
- How will the other players (traditional CDNs, commercial CDNs, content providers) react to operator CDNs
- What objectives do operators want to achieve with CDNs
- Can operators be technically and economically competitive
- Why is the CDN federation essential to this market's development
- What are the prospects for this market
The report ships with a slideshow providing the reader with a synopsis of the study's essential points. It enables you:
- to share the principal findings rapidly with your colleagues
- to use the slides for your internal presentations
- or to simply browse through the main thoughts of the market study at a glance
- Deutsche Telekom
- Telecom Italia
- Bell Canada
- Telecom Argentina
- Juniper Networks
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Limelight Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdgsrq/telco_cdn_what
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=fdgsrq)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ LatinAmerica.tmcnet.com's Homepage 's Homepage ]