More Mexico IP Communications Stories
May 23, 2013
In a move that should help it capture new revenue streams and expand its market share in Latin America, Attunity (News - Alert), a provider of information availability software solutions, reportedly signed five new reseller agreements with partners based in Brazil and Mexico.
The five partners are AIS Sistemas Avanzados de Informacion, B2T Business to Technology, Comercio Incoterms, Infomedia and IT7 Sistemas. Below is a brief profile of each company:
1. AIS Sistemas Avanzados de Informacion is a Mexican strategic IT solutions and professional solutions provider. It delivers services for airport simulation, tuning and migration, consulting ITIL best practices, development, education, health check, professional services implementation and more.
2. B2T Business to Technology is a Brazilian IT services provider that specializes in delivering Business Intelligence solutions to the government of Brazil. Intent with the informational market and dedicated to find the best solutions to its clients, B2T asserted that it presents the solution according to theirs necessities and demands.
3. Comercio Incoterm’s solutions can be used by customers to build optimal value by integrating specialized tools like ERPs and high-profile technological tools.
4. Infomedia is a Mexican provider of solutions for handling complex database and business intelligence projects while IT7 Sistemas is a Brazilian Systems Integrator company.
5. Attunity provides a comprehensive portfolio of management solutions to address the needs of today’s IT dynamic and distributed IT organizations. The company’s Managed File Transfer, Enterprise File Replication (for Disaster Recovery), Application Release Automation & Web Deployment, and SharePoint ALM solutions improve operational performance, are designed to accelerate file transfer and replication times, and reduce risks tied to manual processes.
Shimon Alon, chairman and CEO at Attunity said that the, “The requirement for making information available when and where needed has become a ubiquitous one from organizations across the globe. And the expansion in the Latin American market creates a great opportunity for us to grow our revenues and market share for our high-performance solutions. We are confident that we found the right group of partners to help us capitalize on this opportunity.”
Edited by Ashley Caputo